Active Duty Service Members

and their spouses: Get a No-Cost Immigration Consultation for Marriage Immigration-related cases.

Please email our partnering Law Firm: [email protected]
and attach evidence of being an active duty U.S. military officer with a document that includes your name and branch of service.

This can be redacted order sheets, military ID cards, etc.